SELECTION AND ADMISSION PROCEDURE
For Post Graduation Programme
Graduation (any stream) from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject.
For Bachelor Programme
Class 10+2 (any stream) from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject.
For Diploma In Food Production
Class 10th from any recognized board with English as compulsory subject.
- Application forms would be screened & eligible candidates will be invited for further admission process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a Personal Interview Test to judge the overall suitability of the student for the course. Based on the performance in Personal Interview, institute would grant admission to the successful candidates.
- The successful candidates submit their fees within stipulated deadline, failing would be offered seat to next eligible candidate/ waiting list candidate.
- The course is based on intensive learning patterns, requiring focused and motivated learners. The institute reserves the right of admission on the basis of merit, proficiency in language, personality and grasping abilities.
- Once admitted, LBIIHM does not entertain any request for transfer or discontinuity. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applicant, after going through this Prospectus, must fill-in the attached Application Form for Admission in BLOCK LETTERS, and submit the same with copies of the:-
- 10th Board Certificate (towards proof of age)
- School Leaving Certificate
- Relevant 12th OR Graduation Mark-Sheet
- One recent passport-size photograph in formal clothing.
Local candidates of Pitampura (Delhi) Branch can make their payments by Cash or Pay Order in favour of "LBIIHM". However, outstation candidates need to make their payment by cash or demand drafts payable at| Delhi or can pay online at our website www.lbiihm.com. Students can deposit cash in Any of the following Bank A/c of LBIIHM and produce the counterfoil to get the receipt from the A/c Dept.
Bank A/c Details-
For Further Queries Contact To:
Outer Ring Road, Pitampura,
Tel./Fax : +91-11-27011495
Mobile : +91 9560 895 483, +91 9560 895 482, +91 9560 895 481
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org www.lbiihm.com